Friday, June 6, 2014

My Identical Twin is a Writer too!

 I am one in a set of triplets, but I also have an identical twin within the same set. My twin sister’s name is Tina. I am starting off writing Psychological Thrillers while my sister writes YA Paranormal Historical Fiction. Her books are the Vampirik Hunter Series. Before I get to her fantastically funny books, let’s find out about my identical twin and fellow writer of fiction.


 
I will let her just tell you about herself. Yup, that’s right; I’m stealing this from her blog, Unknown Soon To Be Published Author at http://chdudley.blogspot.com/.

My name is Christina Dudley and I am an inspiring Young Adult Paranormal Historical Fiction writer. I am in my mid-thirties and have two daughters, for whom I started writing my series of books for. One turns 15 in November and the other turns 10 in May of this year.

My oldest walked in one day around two years ago and said she was out of books to read. She asked me if she could pick one out of my room. It was crazy, almost every book she held up had sex or cuss words and that was what pushed me to really work on this series. To give avid teen readers cool, kooky, and current up to date topics with a clean delivery.

The fact that I am a triplet added to these fascinating books, along with the love of Jeopardy trivia by my dad, the enormous book collection of my mother, and my mine and my daughters' love of paranormal fiction was what gave birth to create this collection. My niece, Pamela N. Scearce is my illustrator for the covers of each book and is 12 years old.
 
Her series is going to surpass my book by a mile. They are funny; they are engaging; they are for all age groups and addictive. I literally laugh out loud when I read them. If I had the money to invest in her first print, I would have already paid it. Look for more articles concerning my YA Paranormal Historical Fiction writing identical twin, C.H. Dudley. Contact her through email, dudley49.cd@gmail.com if you are interested in being a test reader for her new series.

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2014 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Irfan Bashir said...

Please keep writing. you are not anonymous any more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home